Our Competencies in Digital Technologies
Company’s website featuring Blog, which uses the latest web development technologies and technology platforms. We have applied the best web design and page optimization solutions to speed up the loading of site pages, improve user factors and create quality content for our visitors and customers. Website pages are optimized for reading on mobile devices and computers, for fast loading on various devices, offer the best user experience and improved interfaces for interaction.
Applied Technologies, Solutions and Tools:
- WordPress page builder
- CMS WordPress
- Landing page for WP
- Responsive Web Design
- Website Architecture Design
- Multilingual website
- WP plugin development
- HTML, CSS
- MySQL database
WordPress page builder
WPB is a flexible drag a`drop/page creation tool (builder) that works on the front end of our WordPress website.
Page Builder Features:
- Content Modules: HTML Editor, Photo, Text Editor, Sidebar.
- Full-width, column-based layouts.
- Lightweight and semantic markup for maximum performance.
- Photo and color row backgrounds.
- Mobile-friendly, responsive layouts.
- Add your own CSS classes and IDs.
- Use WordPress Widgets and shortcodes.
- Works with Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types.
- Additional modules: Contact Form, Tabs, Slider, Pricing Table, Map, Blog Posts, Subscribe Form, Social Icons, and many more.
- Expert support from our world-class support team.
- Save, export, and reuse full-page layouts, rows, and modules.
- Build custom modules.
WordPress CMS has a niche in use on more than 25% of websites on the Internet.
Reasons for the popularity of WordPress:
- Installs on any hosting with support for PHP / MySQL, there are many hosting providers with pre-installed WordPress;
- Easy to use – you just need to add your content, you do not need to set up and write code for a long time;
- All CMS settings – through an intuitive web interface;
- CMS translated into more than 40 languages;
- You can significantly change the appearance of the site on WordPress using themes – a choice of several tens of thousands of both free and paid topics;WordPress functionality can be changed beyond recognition with the help of plugins, of which several tens of thousands are also available;
- Plugins and themes are installed in a few mouse clicks;
- Thanks to various APIs, the implementation of many WordPress solutions does not require writing a huge amount of code;
- Easily extensible – themes can be done using Bootstrap or Foundation. You can connect any JS-frameworks and scripts to both the topic and the administration system.
- WordPress structure The whole CMS is built around posts (Post). Posts is the cornerstone of WP;
- WordPress Structure Custom Post Types – custom post types. You can create any custom post type and add support for any functionality to it, which is in WordPress: taxonomies, hierarchical structure, thumbnails, custom fields (meta-records), etc. Thanks to the support of Custom Post Types, WordPress has become such a flexible and popular CMS.
- Plugins in WordPress – this is, in fact, an extension of the functionality of the CMS, sometimes beyond recognition.
- Widgets – a special case of the plugin, originally intended to display some information in the sidebar (Sidebar, side column). But, since the sidebar area in a WordPress theme can be set anywhere, not only on the side, then widgets began to appear in the basements and in the caps of sites.
- Theme – is the basis of the appearance of your site on WordPress.
- The functionality of the site on WordPress can be significantly expanded through the use of API (Application Programming Interface).
Landing page for WP
Landing page technology – used to enhance the effectiveness of advertising, increase the audience. The landing page usually contains information about the sales of a product or service, logically continuing the text of a search query, link or advertisement. The main task of such pages is to turn an ordinary visitor into a buyer or client of the company, an incentive to target action. The goal is the right contact with the customer, and then immediately sale. It is necessary to minimize the user’s objections and push him to the application.
Responsive Web Design (RWD)
One of the strengths of responsive web design has always been the flexibility that it adds to a site. You can create one page that automatically responds to a visitor’s screen size. This gives your page reach and the ability to serve a good experience to a wide range of devices and screen sizes, from mobile phones to tablets to laptops, desktops, and beyond. Responsive web design is focused on all devices and user experiences, not just mobile. That is both good in some ways and bad in others.
Bootstrap is the most popular CSS framework for responsive website layouts, which includes many CSS classes for quickly building HTML elements. Includes jQuery-dependent effects.
What are the benefits of Bootstrap:
- Open source
- Saving layout time
- Supported by mobile devices
- Possibility of adaptive layout
- Very easy to use
- Lots of examples
- Many add-ons / plugins / skins
- Supported by all modern browsers
- Many WordPress templates and sites use Bootstrap
What is included in Bootstrap:
- A bootstrap core CSS file
- JS file of scripts, they require jQuery connection
- Font files for connecting icons
- CSS components of Bootstrap;
- Drop-down menu
- Button groups
- JS Bootstrap Components;
- Transition effects
- Modal windows (pop-ups)
- Tooltips (tooltips)
- Popovers (large tooltips)
- Warning panels
- Effects in buttons
WP plugin development
If there’s one cardinal rule in WordPress development, it’s this: Don’t touch WordPress core. Any functionality you want to add or modify should be done using plugins. WordPress plugins can be as simple or as complicated as you need them to be, depending on what you want to do. The simplest plugin is a single PHP file. The plugin PHP file just needs a Plugin Header, a couple of PHP functions, and some hooks to attach your functions too. Plugins allow you to greatly extend the functionality of WordPress without touching the WordPress core itself.
Many multiple language websites turn to software-as-a-service translation solutions that offer a variety of web and mobile localization services. Front Desk Helpers offers a variety of translation tools for translating websites and web applications, backend elements (emails, SMS messages, notifications, etc.), and iOS, Android, and hybrid mobile applications in more than 80 language pairs. We also offer technology for translating uploaded files in CSV, YAML, XML, and other formats.
Localize features include:
- a translation dashboard with intuitive reporting, custom HTML and CSS, and file and content hosting;
- tools for automation, including automatic content and language detection, plug-and-play integrations, and search engine optimization;
- translation tools such as an in-context editor, a glossary, and a style guide;
- tools for team collaboration with support for different user roles and permissions;
- on-demand human translation from the platform’s partners;
- client support and consultation;
- privacy and security, including network security, input control, two-factor authentication, and an activity stream.
Website Architecture Design
Website architecture refers to the way we structure a website to ensure we meet our business goals while delivering a great experience for our users.
A definition of website architecture:
- interaction design
- user interface design
- information design.
- web design
- graphic design
- content strategy
A website architecture design revolves around processes, such as usability, user interface, user experience – much like that of website design. But – as the name suggests website architecture moreover deals with the concept or the architecture of a website rather than the technical aspects, which is what website design mainly focuses on.
Apart from the conceptual aspects, website architecture also covers content, business goals of a website, factors that drive user engagement (such as signing up a newsletter, clicking through ads or even making a purchase decision), etc. All this means that website architecture is quite a complex aspect, which needs some unique skills to be accomplished. Website architecture encompasses strategies for the creation and presentation of a website, which ultimately comprises website design. So, website architecture is quite a clear and existing structure that includes website design. If you are looking for some help with website architecture, FDH is taking you across some insights with planning, developing, and testing your website architecture.
HTML, CSS development
The only functionality of a website or web-application that the user directly interacts with is the web page. Implement it poorly and, to the user, the server-side becomes irrelevant! Today’s user expects a lot out of the web page: it has to load fast, expose the desired service, and be comfortable to view on all devices: from a desktop computers to tablets and mobile phones.
We create the basic components of a website that these web pages should work. We start from scratch by creating modern web pages using HTML and CSS. We encode the pages of the website so that its components are automatically rebuilt and resized depending on the size of the user’s screen. You get a website with web pages that will be useful on your mobile phone and desktop.
PHP is one of the most used programming languages for developing static and dynamic websites as well as web applications. PHP development includes the server-side scripting, command line scripting, and desktop application development. PHP is the most popular open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
We can configure your web server to process all your HTML files using PHP scripts, and your users will not be able to understand how this all works.
Pros of PHP development:
- Easy to use
- Easy database connection
- Cross Platform
- High Speed
- Open source
Cons of PHP development:
- Weak type
- Not for huge applications
Even if you are a little confused or you have a very complex project, you can contact us and get advice from a leading PHP website development company.
MySQL database for high-load projects
MySQL provides the most comprehensive set of advanced features, management tools and technical support to achieve the highest levels of MySQL scalability, security, reliability, and uptime.
FDH MySQL Database Service is a MySQL Database management and support service that enables you to deploy cloud-based web and mobile applications using the world’s most popular open source database. We are ready to deploy and configure your cloud database and provide full technical support for the high performance and fast scalability of your web or mobile application.
We offer basic technology support and MySQL integration solutions for your website, web application, cross-platform application and corporate portal.
Get answers and solutions for MySQL developing and techsupport:
- Connecting to MySQL
- Connecting to MySQL using PHP
- Connecting to MySQL using Python
- Connecting to MySQL using Node.js
- Connecting to MySQL using Microsoft .NET
- Importing and exporting a MySQL database
- Remote MySQL connections
- MySQL client applications
- Managing MySQL databases and users
AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) Web Development
There is now more web traffic coming from mobile devices than from what we would consider “traditional devices,” which basically means desktop or laptop computers. There is no doubt that mobile computing has changed the way people consume online content, which means it has changed the way that we must build websites for those increasingly mobile-centric audiences.
AMP is an open-source HTML technology that provides a straightforward way to create web pages that are fast, smooth-loading and prioritize the user-experience above all else. Web page speed improves the user experience and core business metrics. AMP pages load near instantly, enabling you to offer a consistently fast experience across all devices and platforms.
AMP is purely focused on speed — namely mobile speed. AMP aims to bring “instant rendering to web content.”
Some of the ways this is done include:
- Lazy loading
- Using preconnect
- Prefetching resources
- Inline style sheets
- No downloadable fonts
- Resource prioritization
These are just some of the principals that make AMP load so quickly.
Adapting a website for viewing on a small screen is very important, since most users will open your site on a mobile device. When optimizing a regular site for mobile devices, the most important thing is to structure the existing sections of the content so that they display correctly on small screens.
Another key difference between AMP and RWD is the fact that responsive design is rarely “added on” to an existing site. Because RWD is really a ground-up rethinking of a site’s architecture and experience, it will generally require that site to be redesigned and redeveloped to accommodate the responsive styles. AMP can be added to an existing site, however. In fact, it can even be added onto an existing responsive site.
Before proceeding with the completion of the site, we recommend evaluating the resources available, the business model and your developer experience. Creating an AMP version of a website will probably take time and money, and for this purpose you need a web developer.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Search engine optimization – a set of measures for internal and external optimization to increase the position of the site in the results of search engines for specific user requests, in order to increase network traffic and potential customers and the subsequent monetization of this traffic.
Website optimization methods can be divided into two types: Work with internal factors. Work with external factors.
Internal search engine optimization includes the removal of duplicate pages, meta tags, a site map, setting up a robots.txt file, seo texts, uniqueness of content, linking, microdata, usability and interface. This is the main list of events for internal optimization.
External Search Engine Website Optimization
Links and information on an external site is an important area of work on external SEO. Difficult, expensive, long, but without these activities anywhere. In order for the search system to understand which site is trust, which website is useful and safe for users, and for whom it may be interesting, the search crawler analyzes external sites that link to this website. Simply put, the more external websites link to the website, the more often the website is mentioned on the Internet and the better these links are, the more the website has a rating in the eyes of the search engine.
Web-based cross-platform shopping application for the secure innovative loyalty program and online sales. Fully-automated shopping service will help you to broadcast the information that helps users make decisions or perform actions. The Rmarka.club App is a shopping companion for making purchases in stores using the sales automation system from fdh.cloud. A Rmarka.club web app use your geodata to display advertising coupons at the neraby locations.
With the Rmarka.club web app you`t only get your purchases online, but you also get guaranteed 24/7 online support for tracking deliveries and their results online and can always be sure of:
- optimal route and price calculation by operators
- access to the online dashboard for tracking couriers
- multilingual support 24/7
- automated payment system
- convenient and simple – work only in one mobile application
- online service with full control of the delivery
Web Application Development
Web Applications are dynamic web sites combined with server side programming which provide functionalities such as interacting with users, connecting to back-end databases, and generating results to browsers. Examples of Web Applications are Online Banking, Social Networking, Online Reservations, eCommerce / Shopping Cart Applications, Interactive Games, Online Training, Online Polls, Blogs, Online Forums, Content Management Systems, etc.
Web application development has several characteristics that have to be addressed and these include:
- short development life-cycle times;
- different business models;
- multi-disciplinary development teams;
- small development teams working on similar tasks;
- business analysis and evaluation with end-users;
- explicit requirement and rigorous training against requirements;
- tech support.
Client side scripting is the type of code that is executed or interpreted by browsers. Client side scripting is generally viewable by any visitor to a site (from the view menu click on “View Source” to view the source code).
Below are some common Client Side Scripting technologies:
Server side scripting is the type of code that is executed or interpreted by the web server. Server side scripting is not viewable or accessible by any visitor or general public.
Below are the common Server side scripting technologies:
- MySQL database
- Ruby on Rails
Web Application Development in Angular.JS
With the right approach, even large applications can be developed quickly with Angular.JS.
Angular.js provides form validation features. The framework complements the template with information from the model to show the user a dynamic page. Filters allow you to show the necessary data to the user without the need to make changes to the source data. In Angular.js, you can organize applications from separate modules. Due to the lack of a rigid project structure in AngularJS, you can create applications with a fairly diverse structure. AngularJS framework automatically monitors browser events, model changes and user actions on the page to immediately update the necessary templates. Parts of the application reside inside Angular.js modules that are easy to manipulate. This breakdown into modules allows you to download only the necessary services and effectively perform automatic testing.
MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database. With its proven performance, reliability, and ease-of-use, MySQL has become the leading database choice for web-based applications, used by high profile web properties including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
We use the best database development practices using the MySQL Database Server and create productive databases for web projects of any complexity.
As much work in database development accounts for working with MySQL scripts, database projects offer a great number of features for quick and convenient MySQL editing. You will appreciate automatic syntax check in SQL scripts, check of schema objects references in all statements, check of any object duplicates, etc.
Marketing and advertising digital solution for mobile retail. FDH.cloud is a smart retail mobile platform which offers marketing possibilities and to build your own ads network and offer your products faster for target auditory. Its delivery and dispatching possibilities for the online product’s store. The mobile retail store front on the customers phone with e-commerce retail functions.
Revolutionizing The Retail Industry
Have the same limitless control of crafting a customer experience as in an online marketplace. Collect detailed real-time data to predict how customers will shop. Smart Store Mobile Solution – see how we can help retailers get the most from beacon technologies and mobile device-enabled store associates.
Angular App Development
Angular is a platform for developing mobile and desktop web applications. Angular allows you to create large and complex business logic applications out of the box. Angular was a complete rethinking of AngularJS. The framework has become much cleaner and more flexible, more enterprise-like and, from this point of view, it is highly scalable for highly loaded projects in the field of business applications.
MySQL is very easy to install and can be used by anyone who has basic SQL skills. Above all, it is simple to work with. It is well known for its strong ACID (atomic, consistent, isolated, durable) compliance and multi-version as well as distributed transactional capabilities. Password encryption and User, Group privileges add a solid layer of protection to this database. It is undoubtedly a favorite of web developers due to its least expensiveness than any other market competitor. MySQL can handle any amounts amount of data and can be customized to handle over 8TB of data.
Symfony 2.8 + AngularJS are used
Sales Management System Application For Service Companies
FDH. SM-System The innovative application for the sale of services and control of business processes The simple and convenient system of sales management for control of business processes and quality of services for medium and small businesses. Manage sales and employees on any device anywhere.A modern developing business related to the provision of services requires an automation system for various processes of management and accounting for orders, services, payments and work. The use of specialized software for monitoring sales of services will provide better manageability of processes and employees who are actively working with customers and may make a mistake or miss deadlines.
1. Best Customer Experience. Use a single approach when interacting with customers, combine all the information about the implementation of the request and all the important processes of your employees working with customers in a single information environment.
2. High Controllability. It is possible to achieve the targets by increasing the efficiency of employees. And this is impossible without timely information on the implementation of services, as well as the needs of customers.
3. Service Efficiency. To improve the performance of services for each employee and the company as a whole, it is necessary to gain control over the operational service processes.
4. Meeting Deadlines. It is important to provide first-class customer service to build strong customer relationships, gain trust and reduce their churn. This can be achieved by improving the quality of work of your company employees.
5. Process Transparency. To get a transparent picture of the work of all company employees, you need to automate processes and receive analytics in real time. And this is possible only with the use of modern tools.
6. Service Payment Control. Monitor the receipt of payment for the performed services online and get complete analytical information about the income received on the fly.
Service organizations solve all these business problems with the help of SM systems.
SM-system is a specialized software tool that automates business processes and operations that implement sales and services by your employees. Automating sales and monitoring service delivery is an important, but not the only step in building a successful company.
Process Automation Tool – SM-system acts as a key tool and environment for monitoring employees and the quality of services provided.
Complete Process Control – The application minimizes the impact of the human factor when working with clients and allows to increase the transparency of activities in the field of sales and the quality of customer service.
Flexible Development System – The system is a convenient tool that will become an important basis for existing process regulations and will develop together with your company.
- BaaS Firebase ( cloud function)
- Angular 7
- MySQL database
- Formation of an employee profile
- Formation of a customer profile
- Formation of an request for a service (ticket)
- Registration of orders (ticket) and sales
- Customer database (contacts and details)
- Database of employees (contacts and details)
- Monitoring order processing and efficiency
- Monitoring payments
- Monitoring the provision of services
- Payment for services performed
- API integration with PayPal
- System Settings
- Courier tracking
- Integration with e-mail
- Notifications of service order to an employees
- Other KPI Monitoring
- Visual online reports
- Integration with telephony
- Integration with SMS
- Automation of other business processes