Woman-owned and controlled company
The year 2020 began with updates on our side. We received certification that acknowledges that Front Desk Helpers is a WBE (Woman Business Enterprise) owned and controlled company, which has met the criteria established by N.J.A.C.
WBE Eligibility Criteria
The minimum requirements to qualify as a WBE with the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) or a WBE program administered by a city, county or state are:
- A for-profit business located in the United States;
- 51% owned by a woman, or a group of women who, but for an inheritance, contributed a proportionate amount of capital to acquire ownership;
- When applicable, governing board is controlled by a woman or a group of women;
- Top executive officer, responsible for daily operations is a woman with a technical expertise (experience) in the firm’s primary business activity;
- Women business owners are U.S. Citizens or legal residents.