HR with Spanish and English (inactively)
Hello, dear future employee! If you are responsible, attentive to details, a well-organized specialist, who is able to multitask and prioritize tasks – you are in the right place!
We are a company based in the USA. Our clients – are seniors who are in need of assistance from health aides, we organize home care services for them. At the moment we are looking for a remote team member in our HR team to work with applicants for a health aide position.
- English – Upper-Intermediate/Advanced;
- Russian – Native;
- Spanish – Upper-Intermediate/Advanced;
- Ethernet (LAN) connection and your own computer – as we are working remotely;
- Experience in HR sphere;
- Customer service experience;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Detail-oriented person;
- Positive attitude and professionalism
- Application process;
- Addressing incoming/outcoming calls from/to potential applicants;
- Follow-ups with potential applicants regarding missing documentation/scheduling appointments etc;
- Outbound calls to new potential applicants for offering job;
- Data entry;
- Few other HR-related tasks and follow-ups.
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm according to New York time zone (Mon-Fri 16:00-00:00 according to Kiev time zone)
What do we offer:
- We provide 2-3 weeks of paid training for new employees.
- Work in an experienced team, under the supervision of a manager.
- Ability to work remotely in the afternoon hours.
- Paid vacation after one year of employment.
- Bonus system as the way for employees to express appreciation to each other.
- We provide our employees with IP phones, as the instrument to connect to USA customers as well as all the necessary software (CRM, virtual fax machine, SMS service, VPN).
- Open-minded management, who are easy to contact.
- Equal opportunities for everyone: no matter on age, gender, or nationality
Please, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!