Coordinator with English, Russian, Spanish
Hello, dear future employee! If you are a confident, fast-learning, and dedicated person, who is looking for the perfect team to join – you are in the right place!
We are a company based in the USA. Looking for a candidate for remote Coordinator speaking English, Russian, and Spanish for an American home care agency (we organize home care services for seniors).
Our specialists are ready to teach you everything they know, to make sure you will be a reliable team player. Please, keep in mind that we work according to the USA time zone.
- English (Intermediate-Advanced) // Russian (Native-Fluent)// Spanish – (Upper-Intermediate/Advanced)
- Excellent computer skills
- Professional Etiquette
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience in the customer support field
- Stress resistance
- Control nannies on their visits to patients in CRM system
- Talk to patients & assist in resolving any questions they have
- Call hospitals & insurance plans in case
- Look for a replacement of a nanny in case of need
- Prepare reports and communication notes about any changes in the patient’s schedule or health conditions.
- Mon-Fri 09.00 am — 5.00 pm New York time (Mon-Fri 16:00-00:00 according to Kyiv time zone).
What do we offer:
- We provide 2-3 weeks of paid training for new employees.
- We do reevaluate the rate based on employees’ work results to increase the salary.
- Overtime is paid 1.5 times the usual hourly rate.
- Work in an experienced team, under the supervision of a manager.
- Ability to work remotely in the afternoon hours.
- Paid vacation after one year of employment.
- Bonus system as the way for employees to express appreciation to each other.
- We provide our employees with IP phones, as the instrument to connect to USA customers as well as all the necessary software (CRM, virtual fax machine, SMS service, VPN).
- Open-minded management, who are easy to contact.
- Equal opportunities for everyone: no matter on age, gender, or nationality.
Please, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!