Tech copywriter with IT background (Native or close English)
American IT company Front Desk Helpers is looking for a remote copywriter with English native or close, Technical and/or IT background and ability to understand and describe software, app development services and its constituent elements.
We provide the specification for each job. There will be keywords, headlines, definition of the topic and description of the range of our services in it.
We need to prepare and create:
- short blog posts
- expert blog posts
- landing pages
- additional service pages
- brief instructions
- descriptions and presentations
In some texts, you will be involved in a publication on a website, using WordPress tools. No code.
- software, app, web app, mobile app development
- business telecommunications and its technologies, call centers
- digital security and networks
- VR&AR, IoT, AI & ML
- business process optimization
- Understanding of business process optimization and outsourcing will be a plus
- Previous experience working as a publisher will be a plus
- Spanish as a second language will be a plus
The working time and weekends are flexible. It is a full-time project, so we expect you working a full working day.
We may have short calls on evening to discuss the topics.
We will pay for each finished (and published if required) text. Please provide your own cost per 1k of characters/words.
Please send us your portfolio or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org