At the moment we are looking for a Receptionist in a New York dental clinic. It is a remote part-time position, please, see the details below.
- English (Upper-Intermediate-Advanced) // Russian (Native-Fluent)
- Excellent computer skills!
- Customer service to provide exceptional support for clients
- Flexibility to adapt to dynamic workflow
- Detail orientation, as we are working with insurance policies
- Stress resistance
- Fast-speed internet connection
- Your own computer or a laptop
Mon-Tue + Thur-Fri 9am-5pm, All shifts according to New York time (UTC-5).
What do we offer:
- We provide 2 weeks of training for new employees, which is paid. The hourly rate is 4$ per hour during training period, 6$ per hour as a usual rate.
- Work in an experienced team, under the supervision of a manager.
- Ability to work remotely in the afternoon hours.
- Paid vacation after one year of employment.
- We provide our employees with IP phones, as the instrument to connect to USA customers as well as all the necessary software (CRM, virtual fax machine, SMS service, VPN).
- Receiving phone calls from our clients
- Answering clients questions
- Scheduling appointments with dentists, as well as rescheduling appointments
- Registration of new clients in a computer system
- Check-ups with laboratories and suppliers about dental product deliveries
- Outbound calls to insurance companies to get information about service costs for each particular inquiry
- Outbound calls to our permanent clients to encourage them to schedule a next dental appointment
- Checking the receptionist team on their schedule and training.
- Meetings with marketing team (SMM, SEO, copywriter, developer) to define their tasks and get the updates for the company owner.
- Arrange meetings for the company owner.
- Organize workflow and be on top of updates for each team member.
- Few other organizational tasks from the company owner.
Send your English CV to our direct email: email@example.com
Looking forward to meeting you at the interview!