Receptionist (English, Spanish, Russian)
Hello, dear future employee!) If you are a confident, fast-learning, and dedicated person, who is looking for the perfect team to join — you are in the right place!
We are a company based in the USA. Looking for a candidate for a receptionist position for an American home care agency. Our clients — are seniors who are in need of assistance from health aides, we organize home care services for them.
- English (Intermediate-Advanced) // Russian (Native-Fluent) // Spanish (Intermediate-Advanced)
- Excellent computer skills (G-Mail, Microsoft Office, Google G-Suite tools: Google Docs, Sheets, Drive)
- Professional Etiquette
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Experience in the customer support field
- Collaborative spirit
- Ethernet connection
- Mon-Fri 1 pm – 6 pm New York time (20:00 – 01:00 Kyiv time zone). It gives us 25 hours per week.
What do we offer:
- We provide 2−3 weeks of training for new employees, which is paid 3.5$/hour during training and the usual rate is 4.5$ per hour. We do reevaluate the rate based on employees’ work results to increase the salary.
- Work in an experienced team, under the supervision of a manager.
- Ability to work remotely in the afternoon hours.
- Paid vacation after one year of employment.
- Bonus system as the way for employees to express appreciation to each other.
- We provide our employees with IP phones, as the instrument to connect to USA customers as well as all the necessary software (CRM, virtual fax machine, SMS service, VPN).
- Open-minded management, who are easy to contact.
- Receive & organize incoming calls, depending on the question/issue of the caller. You will receive calls from English, Spanish, and Russian phone support line
- All leads should be worked out with CRM Bitrix24 (no deep experience required)
For more questions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!