Hello, dear future employee! We are Front Desk Helpers – USA IT company, working as a remote support office with a variety of services. At the moment we are looking for a motivated and responsible specialist for the position of HHA/PA assistant – a new position in one of our largest projects in New York City.
The project is providing home care services for seniors according to governmental programs. The HHA/PA assistant position is located on the fringe of the HR and social workers department and has connected functions of both. Down below you can find more details about responsibilities and our desired requirements.
- English – Upper-Intermediate/Advanced; Russian – Native;
- Ethernet (LAN) connection and your own computer – as we are working remotely;
- Experience in the HR or social workers sphere will be an advantage;
- Positive attitude and professionalism;
- Persistence and meticulous approach for each task;
- Passionate for communication with people of different ages;
- Addressing incoming/outcoming calls from/to our caregivers;
- Contact insurance companies and pharmacies for supplies authorizations;
- Follow-ups regarding missing documentation for the supplies;
- Data entry – as a part of documentation what was done and what are the next steps for each document;
- Communication with caregivers regarding their current work, expendable materials, everyday procedures;
- Assisting caregivers on their daily questions: benefits, supplies, orientation classes, phone applications, timesheets, etc.
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm according to New York time zone (Mon-Fri 16:00-00:00 according to Kiev time zone)
What do we offer:
- We provide 2-3 weeks of paid training for new employees.
- Work in an experienced team, under the supervision of a manager.
- Ability to work remotely in the afternoon hours.
- Paid vacation after one year of employment.
- Bonus system as the way for employees to express appreciation to each other.
- We provide our employees with IP phones, as the instrument to connect to USA customers as well as all the necessary software (CRM, virtual fax machine, SMS service, VPN).
- Open-minded management, who are easy to contact.
- Equal opportunities for everyone: no matter on age, gender, or nationality.
Please, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!