Hello, dear future employee!
Front Desk Helpers is a company based in the USA. Now we are looking for a candidate for the remote position of DevOps Engineer for a social Igaming platform dedicated to esports and virtual games launched in 2018 with the ambition to serve the youngest generation of casual players and video games enthusiasts all over the world.
- Advanced level understanding and experience in the following areas:
- Kubernetes and Kubernetes deployment
- Linux and scripting skills
- Very strong AWS experience in infrastructure & security management
- Experience in release process and standard build tools and in creating a Continuous Integration system using Jenkins and Gitlab etc.
- Experience in creating Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins and Gitlab etc
- Mandatory Experience with various DevOps tools such as Gitlab, Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, Jenkins etc.
- Preferably, knowledge of PHP (Laravel)
- A minimum of 10 years of overall experience with at least 3 years in devops
- Experience with handling high-traffic production environments and its infrastructure
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Team player
What we offer:
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to unleash and grow your potential.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering a competitive salary and its benefits.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Please, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!