Social Media Marketing
The world is a global community nowadays, and that extends out to the online world, as well. It’s important to have a presence in social media, where you become more approachable and relatable to your clients and potential contacts. Our social media services help to expand your online presence, build your brand, and make your business more engaging.
Social Presence product
Front Desk Helpers Social Presence product is perfect for small to medium-sized businesses who need to establish a presence on social networking sites. It caters to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Reddit and others. Our services includes setting up your accounts, posting relevant content related to your line of business, and monitoring all interactions. This solution is ideal if you are just starting to build your brand online.
Front Desk Helpers Social Promote product takes your presence further. We will help you with every aspect of social media management, from posting on your behalf (with your approval, of course), to monitoring community engagement, to running targeted Facebook Ad campaigns. We can help you develop relationships with current and potential customers on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and LinkedIn, as well as many other platforms.
A successful social media strategy takes more than posting occasionally on these sites—it takes a dedicated expert who understands what it means to engage a desired audience.
You can focus on running your business and we’ll focus on the ever-changing landscape of social media. Brand your business today. Talk to one of our social media experts!
Running the Numbers
- Companies that generate more than 1,000 Facebook likes also receive more than 1,400 website visits a day.
- 74% of brand marketers saw an increase in website traffic after investing just 6 hours per week in social media.
- 40% of small businesses feel that social media is amplifying word-of-mouth referrals.
- 52% of marketers have gained a customer via Facebook…and 35% via Twitter
- 87% of all small businesses say social media helps their business.