Important information! Coronavirus (COVID-19) personal protection
A lot of requests are coming with questions regarding the protection against the coronavirus COVID-19.
Below there is a list of actions, that are highly recommended to follow:
- Regularly wash your hands with an alcohol-based product or wash them with soap (not less than 20 seconds of strong friction movements). If a virus is present on the surface of the hands, then treating it with such a product or washing with soap will wash it away.
- Keep at least 3-4 feet away from coughing or sneezing people. This is necessary so as not to inhale the droplets released from the nose or mouth of another person who may be infected with the COVID-19 virus.
- Minimize the contact of the hands with the eyes, nose, and mouth, because with our palms we touch many objects that the virus could get on. Thus, viral particles can enter the body by touching the eyes, nose, or mouth.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth or nose with your elbow (but not the palm of your hand) or tissue that should be disposed of immediately after use.
- Feeling sick? Stay at home. Get medical attention if you have a fever, a cough, or difficulty breathing.
- Do not use antibiotics or antiviral drugs. There is no scientific evidence that antiviral agents prevent Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection. Antibiotics do not destroy viruses at all but act only against bacteria.
- Wash surfaces using disinfectants. Chemical disinfectants that can kill coronavirus: bleach, chlorine, solvents, 75% ethanol, acetic acid, and chloroform.
There is a hard time for each entrepreneur by the pandemic situation all around the world. If Coronavirus is affecting your business, you can request here a free consultation with experts in remote assistance and find remote workers (check the full list of available professions here) or request a free professional consultation on outsourcing your employees.
Be sure to save this list and share it with loved ones! And most importantly, do not panic.
Read our articles about call center outsourcing and remote support :
Telemarketing, telesales and Front Desk Helpers’ lead generation methods
Starting your business with outsourcing services
Call center staff: full potential, training and knowledge database
Remote multilingual help desk support
A hosted solution for contact centers
What are the advantages of virtual call center services?
How to organize IT support for customers
You may be interested in our business services
Outsourcing and virtual services
Innovative Сall Сenter for efficient communications and sales
Application Development Services